Victorian Sunburst Birdhouse
Our Victorian Sunburst Birdhouse, with its “sunrise in its gable” design and its bold butterfly brand celebrates the imaginative whimsy found in Victorian architecture. The spire is a reproduction of traditional turnings from the 19th century. Like all of our unique birdhouses, it is created from re-purposed century-old barn wood and then branded with our own custom made forge-irons.
Features & Details
- The entry hole has a 1 1/4 inch I.D. copper fitting to prevent damage by sparrows and squirrels.
- The perch is made from a re-purposed old-style clothes peg, located low on the box to discourage predators.
- The exterior is waterproofed with safe marine varnish.
- Our boxes are constructed with mitered joints that are weather-tight glued; this rugged birdhouse design is built to withstand the elements year round.
- The roof removes easily for cleaning and has drainage holes and heat vents for the comfort of its feathered occupants. It also has an inner escape “ladder” to assist fledglings.
- Pole Mounted Design with installation sheet included
Birdhouse measures * : 18″ high, 14″ deep, 14″ wide, weight: 6-8 lbs
*Due to the re-purposed source of our materials, color and dimensions may vary.