Victorian Owl House
Our Victorian Owl House is designed to offer a museum quality nesting site for our night-flying friends. Owls are curious nocturnal predators and have long been described as creatures of myth and ill portent. They are famous for being able to approach their prey on silent wings. They make fascinating and humorous sounds and can rotate their heads and necks as much as 270 degrees in either direction. Spooky and fun!
Like all of our birdhouses, the Victorian Owl House is created using recycled century-old barn wood and then branded with our own custom made irons. Waterproofed with Marine varnish and constructed with joints that are glued weather tight; this Owl house is built to withstand the elements year round.
Features & Details
- The entry hole has a 3 inch I.D. copper fitting to prevent damage by squirrels.
- The exterior is waterproofed with safe marine varnish.
- Constructed with joints that are weather-tight glued; this rugged birdhouse design is built to withstand the elements year round.
- The side removes easily for cleaning and has drainage holes and heat vents for the comfort of its feathered occupants. It also has an inner escape “ladder” to assist fledglings.
- Back-mounted design with hanger included.
Owl House measures* : 25.5″ high, 15″ deep, 12″ wide, weight: 10+ lbs
* since each birdhouse is unique the individual dimensions will vary slightly